A piece of traditional Japanese sleep culture!
Today, the futon is used as a conventional, thin mattress or as a mattress support. Our hemp-futon-mattresses and our hemp mattresses are handcrafted, and are produced with a natural latex core, a layer of hemp fibres and one further layer of new sheep’s wool. Natural latex ensures a high, permanent point of elasticity, and the antimicrobial hemp fibres inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi. Furthermore, the use of hemp guarantees perfect temperature regulation: nice and warm in winter and pleasantly cool in summer. With this futon mattress you are getting the best natural materials combined with orthopaedic properties. Particularly suitable for people who suffer from allergies.
- pesticide-free cultivation
- excellent sleeping conditions
- antibacterial and antistatic, making it germ- and dust repellent
- very good moisture transfer
- suitable for people suffering from allergies
- weight per m² = 12 kg